The County Clerk of Court Office has collected child support funds that are currently unclaimed.

There are two types of funds: "Payments" and "Overpayments"

  • Payments are unclaimed funds owed to custodial parents.
  • Overpayments are refunds owed to non-custodial parents. Listed below are recipients who should contact our office to collect their funds.

Learn how to collect.

To collect

Local Residents: Please bring a photo ID to the office of the Clerk of Court, Support Desk located at:
315 S. Second St.
Elkhart, IN 46516

Out-of-State Residents: Please submit your request in writing to the above address with copies of two forms of proper identification:

  • Picture ID
  • Utility bill or other bill with your correct name and address

For more information

Please call (574) 523-2200 or visit State Unclaimed Funds


Unclaimed Child Support

Unclaimed child support for Elkhart County, IN
Last Name First Name Birth Year Last Known Location Type Date Posted
Barton Crystal 1974 Ocoee, FL Payment 02/14/2002
Bridwell Cynthia Elkhart, IN Payment 12/01/2000
Brock Jenifer 1972 Elkhart, IN Payment 04/27/2012
Cardosa sofia 1962 Dallas, Texas Payment 05/12/2011
Coleman Dana 1970 Elkhart, IN Payment 05/12/2011
Corpe Thelma 1943 Estill Springs, TN Overpayment 05/12/2011
Craig Teresa 1963 Silom Spring, AR Payment 11/01/2005
Cuapio Angelica 1973 Elkhart, IN Payment 11/09/2005
Mitchell Sharon 1971 Avondale, AZ Payment 08/23/2012