- About Us
- In the News
- Criminal Division
- Programs & Services
- Child Support
- Victim Assistance
- Alternative Justice Program
- Citizens Criminal Justice Academy
- Just for Kids
- Contact Us
UNCLAIMED CHILD SUPPORT
The County Clerk of Court Office has collected child support funds that are currently unclaimed.
There are two types of funds: "Payments" and "Overpayments"
- Payments are unclaimed funds owed to custodial parents.
- Overpayments are refunds owed to non-custodial parents. Listed below are recipients who should contact our office to collect their funds.
Local Residents: Please bring a photo ID to the office of the Clerk of Court, Support Desk located at:
315 S. Second St.
Elkhart, IN 46516
Out-of-State Residents: Please submit your request in writing to the above address with copies of two forms of proper identification:
- Picture ID
- Utility bill or other bill with your correct name and address
For more information
Please call (574) 523-2200 or visit State Unclaimed Funds
Unclaimed Child Support
|Last Name||First Name||Birth Year||Last Known Location||Type||Date Posted|
|Haas||Stacy||1969||Three Rivers, MI||Payment||04/27/2012|
|McQueary Vandiver||Kimberly||1967||Elkhart, IN||Payment||04/27/2012|
|Dixon||Lucille||1959||South Bend, IN||Payment||08/08/2003|